02 May Vendors wanted for Skull 120 After Party!
Harney Hospital Foundation is hosting the After Party for the Skull 120/60/30 Gravel Grind race on Saturday, June 18, at Triangle Park in Burns, Oregon.
Traversing many miles of public lands, this extreme bicycle race attracts hundreds of riders and spectators from all over the country. The After Party will be an excellent opportunity for riders, spectators, and locals to enjoy your products.
Harney Hospital Foundation will put all event proceeds toward the purchase of a Tomo (3D) mammography machine for Harney District Hospital. This state-of-the-art technology provides images of breast tissue in layers, making it easier to find abnormalities and maintaining the gold standard in breast imaging.
- Set up available as early as Friday, June 17, at Triangle Park in Burns, Oregon
* After Party entertainment scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 18
- 4% of your profits will go toward the Harney Hospital Foundation
- $50 deposit secures your space and will go toward your 4% fee
- Foundation will use all event proceeds to help purchase a 3D mammography machine for Harney District Hospital
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VENDOR FEE ONLY APPLIES TO FOOD AND DRINK VENDORS *
— Reserve your space today! —
Elisha Miller: (541) 573-8609 or (541) 279-0454
Elisha Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org