25 Oct Harney Hospital Foundation — Highlights of 2019
Harney Hospital Foundation — Highlights of 2019
• The Men’s Guild helped purchase the Brute Force Mega Tool for Harney District Hospital’s Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Department.
• The Women’s Circle 100 helped purchase a new chair for Harney District Hospital’s Surgical Services Department.
• A new website is in development.Stay up to date with HHF news and events at: harneyhospitalfoundation.org
• Our HDH Employee Campaign kicks off in November. We will be selling raffle tickets for chances at some amazing baskets created by different departments. Some items include date night baskets, Green Mountain grill, a whole 4-H pig (including the cut and wrap donated by Buermann’s Ranch Meats), camping baskets, movie baskets and more.
• Grateful Patient program begins — be on the lookout for how you can show your appreciation for our Harney County Health District staff.
• February 2020 – Men’s Guild
• March 2020 – Women’s Circle 100
Stay tuned for exact dates!
A Big Thank You To All Our Donors!
For more information about Harney Hospital Foundation, visit harneyhospitalfoundation.org, or call 541-573-8609.