Mental Health Services

271 N Egan Ave Burns, Oregon 97720

Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

53 E Industrial Ave Burns, OR 97720

Crossroads is a non-profit equine therapy center, set up to serve people with Traumatic Brain Injury, PTSD, emotional and cognitive disabilities, either developmental or acquired.

CRHC needs your help! Work days will be needed to clean and fence the property. Call 541-589-4788 for more information.

Diamond, OR

Specialties: Abuse, Adolescents, Anxiety, Bipolar, Child Abuse, Children, Chronic Pain, Depression, Domestic Violence, Eating Disorders, Geriatrics/Aging, Grief/Loss, Mood Disorders, Play Therapy, Sexual Abuse, Internal Family Systems, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Anger Management, Divorce and Trauma.

559 W. Washington St. Burns, OR 97720

A seven-provider practice offering a full range of health care services to the Harney County Community. HDH Family Care also offers an extensive visiting specialist schedule. This schedule includes cardiology, gynecology, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopedic, physical medicine and urology. HDH Family Care accepts all insurance plans, including Medicare

Mental Health Services
The Behavioral Health department works with your care provider to evaluate the mind-body-behavior connection and provide brief, solution-focused interventions.

Monday – Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Wednesday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.

229 N Egan Ave, Burns, OR 97720
348 W Adams Burns, OR 97720

Services include: Mental Health Services, Addiction Treatment, Community Health Worker Resource Services, Developmental Services, Nurse Practitioner, Domestic Violence Services, Patient Referrals, Supported Employment, Gambling Addiction Service, Crisis Services, Residential Facility Treatment, Dual Diagnosis Facility, Medication Evaluation, Pediatric Psychiatrist, Life Skills Training. Phone Service 24 Hours a Day.

Disability Services
Please contact Symmetry Care regarding eligibility, services and supports for an adult or child with a Developmental or Intellectual Disability.

Drug & Alcohol Services
Please contact Symmetry Care regarding eligibility, services and supports for an adult in need of addiction treatment.

Food Assistance
Thanksgiving & Christmas Meal: Contact Symmetry Care for more information.

Tobacco Cessation Services

830-5 Mon-Fri